Information on travel and accommodation will be constantly updated here until the summer school starts.
Accommodation will be at Shanghai Fudan Yanyuan Hotel, adjacent to the campus of Fudan University. The daily rate is RMB 250/single room (with breakfast).
For check-in, it will be July 21 (Sunday), and check out has two dates, August 3 (Saturday) or August 10 (Saturday, if stay for the extra week). If you plan to arrive earlier than July 21 or depart after the indicated departure date, please contact the local host.
How to get to Fudan?
There are three choices from Pudong Airport (PVG) to Fudan University:
- Take taxi (about 50 minutes, about 170 RMB).
- Take Maglev Speed Train to Long Yang Road Station (50 RMB), then take
taxi (about 60 RMB).
- Take Airport Bus Line 4, get off at Wu Jiao Chang Station (20 RMB). Then walk about 10 minutes.
There are two choices from Hongqiao Airport (SHA) to Fudan University:
- Take taxi (about 95 RMB).
- Take Shanghai metro line No. 10 to Jiangwan Stadium Station (5 RMB). Then walk about 10 minutes.
From Shanghai Railway Station to Fudan University:
- Exit at the North Exit, then take Bus No. 942 to Fudan University. Or take taxi (about 40 RMB).
From Shanghai South Railway Station to Fudan University:
- Take Shanghai metro line No. 3 to Da Bai Shu Station, then take taxi (about 14 RMB) or take Bus No. 133, or 966 to Fudan Universtiy. Or take taxi (about 95 RMB).
The following links point to pages that contain more information about Shanghai: